Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Buka Puasa & Abah's 60th birthday



Today me and my family celebrate my dad's 60th birthday! dah 60 tahun bapak aku ye..i miss my childhood time, whenever i see my nephew, i always think of me at his age..i can do whatever i want jump here, jumpe there, climb a tree house(dulu ade pokok mangga) without being scolded by my siblings, and i'm quite close to my dad but now the other way around, macam YB plak nak kene tau schedule dll baru boleh duduk sembang..but whatever it is I'm proud to be your son, and you are still my idol since i was a small kid until now.. duh!..Happy Birthday Abah!

Oh yeah my sister bought a SLR camera sony a200 last week, its kinda cool and user friendly but to me Nikon is better than sony (dah biasa plak dgn nikon) hehe!



No comments: