Friday, January 16, 2009

Mr. Kapitan for January 09

In Apft, 1 batch usually has 20 students. Every month captain and co-pilot is changing except for Penghulu ( the eldest in the batch). For my batch which is batch 17, 17 students cool eh! 17-17. This month I'm the captain.

Dramas during my captaincy for my batch:-

Problem 1 Batch split into two groups: holiday and non-holiday

Problem 2 My batch mate laptop has been stolen (my co-pilot)

Problem 3 MAS told me that my name was not included in the contract signing on the 23 Jan 09

Problem 4 The whole batch didn't memorize the D-40 checklist especially emergency drills so,
Grounded for 1 week by the principal. (school politic)

Problem 5 Bring it on bebeh i will try my best to handle it HAHA!


*note: Problem 1, 2, 4 solved
*note: Problem 3 is actually under my personal problem (Solved)

Batch 17/08
Standing from left: Zuma, Irwan, Saufi, Ali, Theng, Athif, Malvinder, Afiq, Anuar, Khairil(manjit), Nasu.
Sitting from left: Shahir(don), Hazri(Jen), Capt. Jamal, Nazri.
Front row from left: Azrin(YB), Aizat Hussin(me), Uzaimi(mie)

No comments: